Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rants and Raves After a Crappy Day

So I do NOT like one specific girl. Hate is a strong word, but it applies in this situation. I want to smother her in her sleep. Defecate on her corpse. Then light the bitch on fire. Other than that, I have no problem with her...

I never understood how people hate their jobs...until today. I have come to the understanding that if you do NOT enjoy being around your co-workers, you will NOT enjoy your job no matter how much you actually enjoy the tasks and responsibilities...

I should have no restrictions on my activities outside of work unless they are illegal or they reflect poorly on my employer. I work and get paid for 40 hours a week. For the other 128 hours, stay OUT of my personal life...

The Brewers released their 2010 schedule today. Opening day is actually at Miller Park this year. Is is WRONG to already be excited? I might have to come down with the flu so I can go to it...

I told a friend that I wanted to spend my 30th BIRTHDAY wherever the Brewers were playing. Looks like I'm headed to Arizona...

Aaron Rodgers is straight MONEY! How can the Favre-lovers diss Aaron now? Can't stay healthy? He played most of last year with a bum shoulder. Can't bring the team back in the 4th quarter? See the Bear game Sunday night. I cannot wait for whatever some Favre obsessed jackass comes up with next...

It was nice to see A.J. Hawk get some much needed LOVE on the Journal Sentinel Packer blog. I love A.J. because he plays the game the way Nitchske did. I hate A.J. because his wife is smoking hot...

Ted Thompson is looking pretty SMART now, isn't he haters? If TT is an idiot, I want to be an idiot...

Ruvell Martin signed with the Rams today. He was the one guy I was disappointed the Packers were not able to find a place for. He was a GREAT interview and seemed like a decent human being...

Having weekend plans sucks. I keep looking forward to MADISON this weekend and it is making my work day seem longer than normal. Next week will be even worse. I'll be looking forward to my Father-Son trip to St. Louis...

How can people HATE on Obama for the job he's doing? He has not even been in office for a year yet, Republicans are dragging their feet on some important legislation, and Obama inherited the "American Mess" from his *cough* brilliant *cough* predecessor...

That's it for today's crappy day RANTS. Time to watch "RocknRolla" and see if Guy Ritchie recovered his movie making magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment