Tuesday, November 10, 2009

200 Straight Days of XBOX 360!

After Sunday, I have now gamed on my XBOX 360 for 200 straight days. Yes, I know. I'm still proud of my milestone though. Most of those days were spent killing on the Battlefield with Murda and sometimes Matt would join the fight. There was serious raping going on.



In honor of my 200th day, I decided to earn 200 achievement points. Some of the 23 were fun to get. Here's the list...

  • MLB Front Office Manager - Rule 5 Drafter

  • Tom Clancey's H.A.W.K. - Operation Ghost Rider

  • WWE Legends of Wrestlemania - Created a Legend

  • Guitar Hero: Metallica - Reload

  • Guitar Hero: Metallica - Fixxxer

  • Guitar Hero: Metallica - Blackened

  • Guitar Hero: Van Halen - Bang your Gong

  • Guitar Hero: Van Halen - Can I Borrow a Quarter?

  • Guitar Hero: Van Halen - No Brown M&M’s!!

  • Guitar Hero: Van Halen - Intruder

  • Guitar Hero: Van Halen - Have You Seen His Grades?

  • Guitar Hero 5 - Score Big

  • Guitar Hero 5 - Producer

  • Guitar Hero 5 - Explore the Studio Space

  • Guitar Hero 5 - What's New?

  • Guitar Hero 5 - Young Star

  • Guitar Hero 5 - Above And Beyond

  • Guitar Hero 5 - No Mistakes Allowed

  • Guitar Hero 5 - Senior Commander

  • Guitar Hero 5 - Special Guest

  • Guitar Hero 5 - Over 9000!

  • Guitar Hero 5 - Crowd Pleaser

  • Guitar Hero 5 - Did You Finish Like We Did?
I tracked my progress at 360voice.com. Check out my blogging 360 at 360 Voice. The site is awesome. It creates a blog from your 360's point-of-view. Try it. You'll enjoy it.

As you can see, I also changed my gamer picture. It's my XBOX Live Avatar. Yes, that's a Lightsaber. Yes, I know I'm a geek. Here is the entry from my 200th day...
I thought maybe the power was out yesterday... imagine my surprise when Lunchbox37 hit the switches! Gamerscore stands at 27,450. That is a gain of 200 points over last time! He rallied MLB® Front Office Mgr gaining 1 achievement, Halo Wars, Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X picking up 1 achievement, WWE Legends winning 1 achievement, Guitar Hero 5 gaining an amazing 12 achievements, Guitar Hero Van Halen finishing 5 achievements, Guitar Hero Metallica finishing 3 achievements, Halo Waypoint, BF: Bad Company, and... hmmm... I forget what else we did... BTW, I have a special secret to share... ready? FREAKIN' 200 DAYS OF GAMING IN A ROW OMG!
I never thought I would get to 200, but I did. (Thanks to some help from, of all people, my Mom.) I'm not sure how much longer I can go. But with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 dropping today, I'll probably be on for a bit more. It would be nice to play 365 days in a row, but I just do not see that happening.



Murda and I killing on my 200th day.

No comments:

Post a Comment