Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How I Spent a Beautiful Sunday in October

After I rolled out of bed just in time to catch the last bit of the Fox NFL pregame, my dad and I sat down to watch a relaxing Packer beat down of the Lions. At half-time, I had to run to the gas station so I took Laddie with me. Noticing how nice of a day it was outside, I decided to make plans. Unfortunately, nobody could make the time to hang out. What to do? What to do? Then it hit me. A few days ago, my niece came upstairs and scolded me for how messy my room was...

"Untle Nark, you need to clean your room. Granma's gonna be mad."

She then preceded to make a lane in the middle of my room so Laddie could jump up on my bed. That night, Laddie did not even want to sleep upstairs because there was no place to lay down. So I figured it was time to clean. And today was as good a day as any. After the Packers shut out the lowly Lions, I got to work.

This is what my room looked like before...



Of course I had to take a few necessary Facebook breaks, a pizza break, a break to talk with my niece and nephew and a break to kill some bitches with Murda, but eventually I finished cleaning my room. I even alphabetized my XBOX 360 collection again.

This is what my room looked like after...




At 11:30, exactly 12 hours after I woke up and 8 hours after I started, I finished cleaning my room. How did I decide to celebrate? With Rock Band, of course. Arguably the greatest video game ever. I set up my drum set and rock 'n rolled until the wee hours of the morning. I tried to forget that the upcoming week will suck.



Another day well spent socializing with the only person that truly understands me...ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment