Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Elusive BF:BC Full Deck Wild Card


After 2,905 games (Yes, you read that correctly) of Battlefield: Bad Company on my XBOX 360, I FINALLY earned the Full Deck wild card. The wild card is earned after 52 kills in one match. (Although technically, I did earn it while playing on Matt's profile, but until today, that wild card never appeared on my gamertag.)

This is one of, if not the most, elusive wild cards in the game. In all those games I played, I saw the Full Deck wild card earned ONLY 3 times. The best part is that I earned it for 2 out of those 3 times.

The wild card was made even more special because Murda was on my squad to enjoy it with me. (He was just shy of earning the wild card.) I finished with over 1,000 points and he finished with over 800 points. The next highest scoring guy on either team had a touch over 600. That is statistical proof that Murda and I DOMINATE that game.

I thought it was fitting that my 52nd kill was a knife kill. Sorry about that, Crazyman10000. You were unlucky number 52.

On a side note, when I first bought Battlefield: Bad Company, I thought the hardest achievement to get would be the "Beans Bullets Bandages" achievement for earning 10,002 kills. I waved bye-bye to that milestone a long time ago. After my Full Deck wild card, I now stand at 31,017 kills...and counting. Of which, 1,752 are knife kills.

Also, I am now ranked 2,205 out of at least a million players. (The leaderboard tops out at 500,001 and I have many friends ranked at 500,001 so there has to be almost a million Battlefield players.) My goal is to get into the top 2,000 before Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 begins to monopolize my time.

And to everyone I killed on my way to the Full Deck, I say...

"Gotcha Bitch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment