Friday, December 25, 2009

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Prestige

Well, I did it. I Prestiged today in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I was on the fence, but decided the draw of the extra Callsigns and Emblems was worth it. I also have one more Create-A-Class slot. (Very helpful.) Plus, I have time to get back up to 70 and enjoy all the guns, perks and challenges.

I'm 99.99% sure I will NOT Prestige again though. There is a benefit to the first time, but the only difference beyond that is 1 or 2 more Callsigns and up to 10 Create-A-Class slots. Not worth it in my eyes.

So long AK-47. I hardly knew ya! (But I'll be seeing you again shortly.)

This is my player logo...


Stats at the time of Prestige:
As of right now, the only thing I'm ranked in the top 1,000,000 (yes, MILLION) is wins and surprisingly, accuracy. I'm currently ranked 999,406 with 280 wins and 923,477 with 19.22% accuracy.

Score - 573,230
Time Played - 2 days, 18 hours, 23 minutes

Wins - 280
Losses - 239
Ratio - 1.17
Streak 11

Kills - 5668
Deaths - 4972
Ratio - 1.14
Streak - 13

Accuracy - 19.22%
Shots Hit - 13,523
Shots Missed - 56,827

Favorite Callsigns Earned:

"Group Hug" - Kill multiple enemies with a Semtex grenade stuck to one of them.

"Team Player: II" - Win 15 Team Deathmatch matches.

Stab a person wearing this title. (This is a viral Callsign so sooner or later everyone will have it and the awesome factor will wear off.)

Most Wanted Callsign:

"The Resourceful" - Kill an enemy by sticking a Semtex Grenade to an ally.


Favorite Emblems Earned:

"Overdraft" - Get a Payback that sticks to the victim. (Reminds me of the "Fight Club" logo.)

"Blindfire" - Kill an enemy while you are still dazed by a flashbang.

"Airborne" - Get a 2 kill streak with bullets while in mid-air. (Reminds me of the Duke Nukem logo.)

Most Wanted Emblem:

"Fast Swap" - Hurt an enemy with a primary weapon, then finish him off with a pistol.

No comments:

Post a Comment