Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Life According to Coldplay!


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST/BAND, I cleverly answered these questions.

Pick your Artist:
Coldplay

Are you a male or female?
"Moses"

Describe yourself:
"A Rush of Blood to the Head"

How do you feel:
"Lost!"

Describe where you currently live:
"In My Place"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
"Postcards from Far Away"

Your favorite form of transportation:
"Parachutes

Your best friend is:
"Brothers & Sisters"

What's the weather like:
"Rainy Day"

Favorite time of day:
"Daylight"

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
"Death and All His Friends"

What is life to you:
"Help Is Round the Corner"

Your fear:
"Swallowed in the Sea"

What is the best advice you have to give:
"Careful Where You Stand"

Thought for the Day:
"Fix You"

How I would like to die:
"Gravity"

My soul's present condition:
"Low"

My motto:
"Viva la Vida"

No comments:

Post a Comment