Saturday, August 1, 2009

Random Rants and Raves

Damn, I forgot how much I enjoy "The Matrix." It's exhilarating...

Now that training camps around the NFL have started, Michael Vick is back in the news. I do not condone what he did. I am a dog person so what he did was horrifying and immoral. But why is he getting treated worse than Donte Stallworth? Donte killed a human being. I'm guessing the reason is because Vick was the better football player. That's a sad reflection of our society...

Why do people have to walk through double sliding glass doors right smack dab in the middle? You see me coming. I'm easily noticed. Pick a side, jackass...

On the same thought, why do people try to get on an elevator before the people get off? Everyday at work I almost run into people getting on the elevator before I can even get out. Please, for the love of God, do not get on the elevator before the doors are completely open. That way you can see if anyone is on the elevator. A novel concept, I know...

Why do some people think they don't have to work as hard as others? After a call at work, there are certain people that continually abuse the paperwork status. They sit there doing nothing for 5 or 20 minutes, while the rest of the team is taking call after call. Why can they do this? Because there is no oversight. How would I deal with the problem? With an iron fist covered by an iron glove....

I'm glad the Bucks are not sitting on their hands. Hakim Warrick is not a big name, but he'll bring athleticism and defense to the Bucks. A good, cheap signing. I've been a Warrick fan since that blocked shot in the NCAA tournament...

Somebody who owed me money for 4 years finally paid me this week. I haven't talked to him in over a year and then out of the blue, he calls. The money was not the reason I hadn't spoken to him. His actions and words as a "friend" were. Now I have to make a decision. Forgive and forget? Time will tell...

All done ranting for today. It's back to "The Matrix."

No comments:

Post a Comment