Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random Thoughts After a Crappy Work Week

Tax week sucked. I have a 4 day weekend, but I'm stressed the fuck out so I went to see "I Love You, Man." It was funny as hell. I really related to Jason Segal's character, Sydney. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting left behind by my friends. Most of my Sheboygan buddies are married and have kids. I relate to my Madison friends more, but I spent my way out of Madison. Sometimes when I think of my future, I scare myself with thoughts of loneliness and despair. I hope I meet my soul mate soon. Except I'm too scared to go out and fail. It's a vicious cycle...

I regret many things in life...applying for that first credit card...never getting to beat the crap out of another man...not seeing "The Matrix" in the theater, but the one that really is gnawing at me recently is not asking a certain someone to prom. I love having 10-year-old wounds ripped open. Damn you, Facebook...

I want to buy a Wii, but I'm afraid it'll fall to the wayside quickly. I love playing first-person shooters and the Wii doesn't lend itself to that genre. I have to keep telling myself no...no...no...

I've got the MLB Network channel. It's an awesome channel. I watched "Cathedrals of the Game" regarding Cooperstown. The Baseball Hall of Fame is now on the travel agenda. However, every time I watch the channel, it pisses me off that the NFL and cable providers can't get together on the NFL Network. How fucking hard is it to make a deal? GET IT DONE ALREADY...

I had goal training last week at work. It made me take a look at my life goals. I think I'll sit down and write some before my birthday...

And finally today...please Doug Melvin, go get Jake Peavy. Do what it takes. He's signed through 2012. He won't leave us like that money hungry liar, C.C...

Have a good weekend, folks. Who am I kidding? Nobody else is reading this so... Have a good weekend, Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment