Sunday, May 17, 2009

Free Album From Coldplay

I am an unabashed Coldplay fan. And I have gotten a lot of shit for it too. (Thank you "40 Year Old Virgin.") Their music got me through some tough times. So if you are a fan like me, I have some great news! Coldplay is releasing a live album for FREE! The album titled "Left Right Left Right Left" was recorded during their Viva La Vida tour.

If you're able to go to their new tour this summer, you will get a free copy. For the rest of us, who cannot afford tickets or do not want the tickets we can afford, Coldplay is letting fans download it for free.

To download the album go HERE or HERE.

The song list includes:
Glass of Water
42
Clocks
Strawberry Swing
The Hardest Part/Postcards From Far Away
Viva La Vida
Death Will Never Conquer
Fix You
Death And All His Friends

Thank you, Coldplay. You have always been good to your fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment