Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Gamerscore Whore That Is Me

My gamerscore started at 0. I raised it to 100,325. Then, it was back down to 0. Now, it is a paltry 5960.

Ever since those bastards in Redmond, Washington, reset my gamerscore to zero, I have not done much gamerscore whoring...until now.

Since I am a bit of an addict, I decided that I would whore for one month out of the year. This way, boosting will only monopolize my time for one month as opposed to all day, every day. That month is now upon me.

My primary goal for June is to get at least one achievement a day. My secondary goals are to raise my gamerscore by 20,000 points and earn 1,000 points in 10 games. (I'm also trying to break my personal best streak of gaming for 63 consecutive days on the 360. Entering June, I'm at 40 days so if I meet my primary goal, I will also meet my streak goal.)

And, oh yeah, no saves or SPGs. I'm going to do this legit. As legit as boosting is.

No comments:

Post a Comment